Benefits of Working for HHCOWT
- HHCOWT is family owned and operated. We strive to be cutting edge, but retain a mom-and-pop atmosphere. To find out more about the core values held by HHCOWT and its employees, please take a look at “The Seven C’s of HHCOWT.”
- We are an experienced team of home care leaders and clinical professionals with a commitment and passion for serving the patients of our region.
- We provide our employees with opportunities for professional growth and personal career development.
- HHCOWT recognizes that benefits play an important role in your choice of employer. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time and regular part-time positions in order to enhance the personal health, well-being, and lifestyles of our employees and their families. Our current menu of benefit selections includes:
- Medical Insurance with a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) and Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Days Off
- Company Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Insurance Plans:
- Cancer & Specified Disease
- Short-Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Accident & Sickness
- Permanent (Whole Life)
- Hospital Indemnity
- Long-term Care
In the ordinary course of business, compensation and benefit programs evolve as business needs and laws change, therefore the benefit programs outlined here may be subject to change.
- HHCOWT offers a variety of employment opportunities within our organization – from providing one-on-one direct patient care to performing administrative duties that support the daily operations of our organization. The status of the positions also vary from full-time to part-time, and PRN (as needed).
- Current Openings (no current openings)
Health Care Staffing
Click here to view Private Duty positions available and contact information to apply.
If you’re interested in joining our organization, please click here to access the Employment Application (a PDF document). A completed application can be returned to us by one of the following methods:
Home Health Care of West Tennessee, Inc.
Attention: Human Resources
2995 Appling, Suite 102
Bartlett, TN 38133
Attention: Human Resources
Home Health Care of West Tennessee, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state, and local laws.